Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mini-Vaca

**Brett and I have been so dearly blessed with such amazing friends! Friends who care deeply about our well-being personally and as a family. Friends kind enough to send us away for a night. I can't begin to say how grateful I am for them! 


Every time we're in Denver we always tell each other that we should come down here more often. Now that we have Parker, who loves to people watch, it was even more of a blast introducing him to ways that are so different from our normal suburb life (as much as you can 'introduce' culture to an 8 month old). Brett and I were able to have dinner just the two of us. We, of course, indulged in the Cheesecake Factory. Can I just say, I love good food. I know you HAVE to get the lettuce wraps at Cheesecake, it's just a must. I'm telling you, there is another MUST you have got to try next time you're 'induging'. The Tex Mex Eggrolls. Delish. Definitely pinteresting a recipe for those per my husbands request! We had such an awesome time together and it didn't even take the beach for me to feel like it was a vacation! Anyway, I encourage you couples to take even just one night away. It was truly a breath of fresh air. Here are a few pictures of our little escape:












No comments:

Post a Comment